Monday, November 21, 2005

Crazy Campaign update

The vote is in...Crossroads Church is certifiably crazy! 385 people pledged over 3.3 million dollars, over and above their normal giving. Wow. This is a God-thing...don't blame me for your craziness...God's been moving and tugging at people's hearts.

This is the start of something big. We've taken a step of faith as a church that I know God is pleased with and God will bless.

Join us this weekend for a special time of Thanksgiving & Praise!!

If you get a chance, let me know what God's doing in your heart these days....Blog on...

Phil

2 Comments:

Blogger Humble Pie said...

Welcome to the Blog World Pastor Phil - Modern day at its best (and worst I'm afraid).

I first attended Crossroads a little over a year ago and still remember the Sunday Sermon - Jump on the Cross Roads Bus! My wife and I were excited then (and our kids were excited we could stop 'church hopping' in our new neighborhood) and we're still excited today.

I am usually a little skeptical when it comes to Church Financial Campaigns - but after just a few weeks it was clear that Crossroads was literally bursting at the seams and TRULY in need of a larger facility.

Here's to (I'm lifting my coffee mug and pointing it at the screen) the next exciting three years at Crossroads - and the MANY years to follow!

8:59 AM  
Blogger RickP@CrossRoads said...

God's hands are all over the "CRAZY" CrossRoads family !!!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home